I am a highly creative career coach/counselor guided by strong intuition, drive, and a global perspective.
I love career development and an ardent supporter of Career Services, with over 19 years’ experience in career development, training, and management.
For Individual clients, my goal is to make a difference in an individual’s career decision making and help create those A’HA moments in coaching.
Career Coaching Services include:
- Customized Career Assessment and Exploration- What do I really want to do?
- Resume/CV, Cover Reviews, LinkedIn Reviews, and Development-How do I market myself to an employer?
- Job Search Strategy -What do I need to do to find a new position?
- Interview Preparation/Mock Interview/Behavioral Based Questioning-How do I nail an interview?
- Career Management -How do I excel in my current position?
Career Goals Development and Coaching- How do I make it happen?
For organizations, I provide the following consulting services:
- Strategic Development of Career Services
- Career Coaching Services onsite or remotely
- Workshop Facilitation & Career Training
- Career Management Projects
- M.A. in Psychology and Human Sciences.
- Certified Career Services Provider (CCSP)
- Global Career Development Facilitator and Instructor (GCDF-I)
- Job & Career Transition Coach (JCTC)
- Job & Career Development Coach (JCDC)
- Certified MBTI
- Dependable Strengths Articulation Process Facilitator